After the recent IAWTV Awards there has been a flurry of activity behind the scenes to make photos and videos from the event available to everyone. There are photos on the IAWTV Facebook page and Indie Intertube have lots, taken by Brenda White, on their Facebook page. I put some hastily-captured screen grabs up on Flickr, too.
Apart from the actual Awards ceremony itself, the IAWTV hosted several Educational and Industry Track panels at CES that will be of interest to anyone involved in making (or watching) web TV. Thanks to post and editing by Adam Lohnes, the following are all available on the IAWTV YouTube channel, with more on the way:
- Finding, Growing and Cultivating an Audience Online
- Programming Your YouTube Channel to Succeed
- Directing the WEB
- Leadership Opportunities for Women on the Web
- Working With Brands and Content Creators
- IAWTV Awards: Best Comedy Web Series
- Producers: Interactive Story Creativity
- Shooting for Success: Best Production Practices for Your Web Series
- IAWTV Awards: Best Drama Web Series
The Official playlist is here:
They are a great resource and exactly the kind of content the IAWTV is striving to provide for members and the wider community. A huge thank you to everyone involved!